Wednesday, March 5, 2014

The Two Most Hated Words

There's a picture of me, in case you feel the need to put a face to the name.
It's Leslie by the way.

I'm 23. I live in the middle of nowhere.
The nearest Wal-Mart is 79.9 miles from my house and 1 hour, 22 minutes. 
The nearest Starbucks? 99.1 miles and 1 hour, 42 minutes.
When I say I live in the middle of nowhere, I'm not exaggerating.
I've always wanted to blog religiously but I fought myself on it; as if I need another reason to sit on my ass, stare at a computer screen, accomplish nothing, and procrastinate life. 
(Thank you Facebook/Pinterest/every clothing website ever/YouTube/Bing homepage news stories)

The truth is that I like to write and I'm embarking on a journey and it might be the two most hated words:  

Losing Weight

But wait. 

This blog isn't just going to be about that because my life does NOT revolve around losing weight. 

There are plenty of other things going on and I'd love to write about them if you're willing to read. 

Now, I'd like to say a giant HELLO! 
Take a seat.
Do nothing.
Stop feeling guilty.
Read and enjoy.







No comments:

Post a Comment